A modern, fully refurbished nursery that’s part of the Essex Golf & Country Club
Hi – my name is Laura Sines and I’d love the opportunity to show you around our beautifully refurbished nursery – Cheeky Monkeys at Earls Colne.
We are set in the beautiful surroundings of the Essex Golf & Country Club, making it the perfect choice for those living and working nearby and for commuters due to our easy access to the A12 and A120, Marks Tey train station and for families using the leisure facilities next door. There’s always plenty of parking, which makes drop-offs and collections very easy.
We take children from three months to five years, all year round – only closing for Bank Holidays and one week at Christmas. We’re open from 7am to 7pm.
The nursery refurbishment was completed in December 2019, so everything is fresh and new! The nursery feels calm, relaxed, bright and spacious. It’s the perfect environment for your child to start developing their full potential.
Your child will gain all the skills they need to be ready for school – independence, social skills and problem solving.
Cheeky Monkeys has a family-feel and we do what we can to involve you, the parents in activities such as our family days, mothers and father’s day picnics and ‘school-ready’ sessions.
Our stunning new gardens will give your child the opportunity to explore, climb and dig in our new sandpit.
Cheeky Monkeys has very strong community links with local schools, the library and the local air field to provide our children with the best possible start to their academic career and exciting and engaging learning opportunities. We just love to wave to the air ambulance and planes as they fly over!
So why choose Cheeky Monkeys
- All our staff have full and relevant childcare qualifications.
- Staff are motivated to deliver outstanding outcomes for all children
- Our staff themselves embark on their own continuing professional development by undertaking regular training.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks on all staff
- Every member of staff is paediatric first aid trained
- Exciting and delicious 3 week rotating seasonal food menu endorsed by Public Health England, we have created wonderfully nutritious meals loving prepared by our cook
- A personalised learning journal for all children, extending their learning appropriate to their own individual needs. We work in partnership with all of our parents.
- All our learning zones are specifically designed to stimulate a child’s natural curiosity, with exciting and stimulating purposeful activities which will ignite a child’s passion for continual learning
- Fun outdoor areas, in which children can investigate, play together and forge wonderful relationships with their peers
- Educational activities covering all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Electronic door entry systems for total peace of mind
- Universal 15 hour & Extended 30 hours Free Childcare Places available for 3 & 4 year olds
- 15 hour Free Childcare for 2 year olds subject to certain eligibility criteria and availability.
Places are limited – to book a tour of the nursery, please call me on 01787 221102